Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eagle Rack!

If you want to escape for 10 minutes at work today, I made another shart film.. whoa.. ha.. uhh.... yikes.. I mean, short film. Yesterday I filmed a day hike to Eagle Rock with my digital camera and my phone. In the last week I've gone on 5 pretty amazing day hikes around LA, one of which Mr. Spupes and I had to hitch a ride back with a firewood thief, but I'd say yesterday's was easily my favorite. Twas a marvelous frolic. That's why I added some music from the "Where the Wild Things Are" soundtrack I suppose. Mark kind of looks like a child frolicking in the forest and I mildly resemble one of the monsters height-wise and feathery-face-wise. I'm going to make a couple of these day hike videos... buuutttt next time I'll try and make it a little bit sharter. Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment